Adaptable Solutions Create An Advantage
- Equipment – fuel usage, service hours, and maintenance
- People – driver behavior, regulatory compliance, and time cards
- Places – address, routing, and geo-fence
- Jobs – workflow, work time, and schedules
Key Features And Functionalities
- API Integration – benefit from value-added functionality offered by our integration partners, and easily integrate new capabilities with our professional services
- Web Services – securely access, create, and modify information within the LBS solution based on access permissions
- Data Recovery – recover historical, archived, or lost data quickly and easily via professional services
- Workflow – enable dispatchers to monitor driver routes and add new locations in real-time
- Application Store – access and integrate optional modules to meet your unique business needs
- Points of Interest – set notifications and historical record-keeping of entry and exit into specified locations
- Map Layering – integrate overlay maps with more detailed information than standard maps
- Configurable Development – integrate tracking devices from your choice of manufacturer
Accommodating your specific business needs, full-featured location-based services solutions from Position Logic enable powerful, real-time alerts and notifications to be triggered by any specified data set received by tracking devices and delivered via the user interface, text, or email. With that type insight at their fingertips, fleet managers or other business leaders can make better, faster decisions that streamline operations, reduce costs, and generate efficiencies. Our solutions are also compatible with devices from all popular hardware manufacturers and support configurable white labeling and branding for the perfect fit for each customer.
Perfect Match to Your Unique Requirements
Sharper Competitive Edge
If vehicles are a critical part of your business, you know how important it is to see where they are at all times.
Whether you’re tracking employees, patients, or valuable assets, knowing their location is key to ensuring personal safety.
As a fleet manager, if you don’t have the exact location and status of fleet vehicles at your fingertips.
Whether it’s vehicles, individuals, or assets, our full-featured Location-Based Services solutions will improve operational efficiencies.
As the demands of your business intensify, your fleet managers become increasingly busy and need more information while on-the-go.
With large fleets being on the road for long periods of time, often covering backroads and interstates alike.
Organizations that transport high-quality, valuable goods often lack visibility into the vehicle or trailer once the shipment leaves its origin.
Position Logic Location-Based Services solutions are hardware-agnostic and have been integrated with hundreds of tracking devices