Mobilize Managers To Keep Up With Their Fleets
- Replace or augment existing mobile tracking devices with enhanced tracking functionalities
- Expand beyond vehicle tracking to workforce management
- Increase revenues by improving workforce productivity
Key Features and Functionalities
- iOS and Android native support – choose your preferred device from leading manufacturers
- Multi-lingual – select from English, Spanish, and Portuguese to use the language with which you are most comfortable
- Localization – gain access to accurate, real-time vehicle or device location data
- Reporting – view data in flexible reports and visualizations in digestible, easy-to-read formats
- Remote Access – enable, disable, or lock functionalities from system back-end regardless of location
- Geo-Fencing – detect when vehicles or devices breach digitally restricted geographic locations or regions
- Historical Data – achieve full visibility as to where a vehicle or device has been during a specific timeframe
- Street View – switch between street view and map view as necessary
Designed for the era of mobility, Position Logic’s mobile applications free managers and business owners from the office enabling them to keep their eyes on fleet resources regardless of location. With a ubiquitous view into real-time and historical device location information, fleet managers can be as mobile as their vehicles without compromising data accuracy or visibility.
Meet Market Demands
Enhance Workforce Management
If vehicles are a critical part of your business, you know how important it is to see where they are at all times.
Whether you’re tracking employees, patients, or valuable assets, knowing their location is key to ensuring personal safety.
As a fleet manager, if you don’t have the exact location and status of fleet vehicles at your fingertips.
Whether it’s vehicles, individuals, or assets, our full-featured Location-Based Services solutions will improve operational efficiencies.
As the demands of your business intensify, your fleet managers become increasingly busy and need more information while on-the-go.
With large fleets being on the road for long periods of time, often covering backroads and interstates alike.
Organizations that transport high-quality, valuable goods often lack visibility into the vehicle or trailer once the shipment leaves its origin.
Position Logic Location-Based Services solutions are hardware-agnostic and have been integrated with hundreds of tracking devices