See the Journey From Start to Finish
- Quick and simple installation that takes less than 10 minutes
- Ruggedized, military-grade design with no external wiring to withstand harsh conditions
- Long-lasting battery life of up to six years for long-term implementation
- Extensive coverage with an RF antenna design for geographically diverse operations
Key Features and Functionality
- Location Detection – achieve full visibility into the exact location of cargo throughout the entire journey, ensuring on-time delivery and shipment security
- Start/Stop – view data on the number of stops and the duration of each to eliminate downtime
- Mileage – review information about distance traveled throughout the shipment lifecycle to uncover valuable business intelligence
- Door Events Status and Alerts – know when cargo doors are opened and closed for enhanced security
- Container Capacity Sensors – see how much capacity is available in cargo containers to ensure optimal space utilization
- Environmental Condition Alerts – monitor temperature, humidity, and pressure to achieve quality assurance
Position Logic’s Cargo Monitoring Solutions are a powerful tools that enable fleet managers to control shipments as they move across the country. In doing so, they can reduce issues associated with cargo handling, utilization, and travel efficiency. With detailed, real-time visibility, you gain the control you need when it comes to the movement and storage of valuable goods and merchandise.
Efficient Use of Cargo Space
Elevated Customer Satisfaction
If vehicles are a critical part of your business, you know how important it is to see where they are at all times.
Whether you’re tracking employees, patients, or valuable assets, knowing their location is key to ensuring personal safety.
As a fleet manager, if you don’t have the exact location and status of fleet vehicles at your fingertips.
Whether it’s vehicles, individuals, or assets, our full-featured Location-Based Services solutions will improve operational efficiencies.
As the demands of your business intensify, your fleet managers become increasingly busy and need more information while on-the-go.
With large fleets being on the road for long periods of time, often covering backroads and interstates alike.
Organizations that transport high-quality, valuable goods often lack visibility into the vehicle or trailer once the shipment leaves its origin.
Position Logic Location-Based Services solutions are hardware-agnostic and have been integrated with hundreds of tracking devices