Providing Waste Management Tracking
- Track vehicles in real time and receive continuous feed on exact location on even PDAs.
- In addition to tracking waste trucks, you can also track containers and bins. Knowing the exact location of bins is critical to wastem management. GPS trackers let you identify the nearest vehicle to a container maximizing efficiency and minimizing distances.
- Assign a serial number to each container and track it all along your waste management chain. GPS trackers greatly facilitate bin stock management.
- Dispatch waste trucks quickly and efficiently. Save time and costs by preventing rerouting and vehicle mismanagement. GPS trackers match work locations with the closest unit available, speeding up the process of waste collection.
- GPS tracking solutions offer detailed driving directions to all personnel which help in getting to the collection site quickly and easily. Maps are intuitive and user friendly and do not require any training.
- Maintain driver log times, restrict unauthorized use and designate optimized routes through historical data and log tracking. All information is stored on personal secure servers.
- Traffic updates and weather updates allow for easy rerouting, ensuring high process efficiency.
- Assess vehicle conditions by receiving constant updates as well as historical data on a range of vehicle functions such as arm lifts, doors opening, compaction, RFID tag readings and many others
- Avoid overloading by customizing GPS devices to calculate vehicle load. This will optimize vehicle performance in the long run and also speed up delivery.
How We Do It
- Prevent Theft of dump trucks by setting up designated Geo-fences and speed thresholds. Receive alerts once a designated area is breach or a speed threshold is crossed. Remotely shut down engines or lock all doors with the help of GPS waste trackers.
- Stay connected always. GPS trackers offer failsafe communication. Radio communication often hampered in rugged terrains. GPS trackers operate via satellite and provide an infallible means to communicate within the fleet.
- Monitor driver behavior through two way audios and also video feeds, to ensure that drivers and other personnel stay on track.
- Eliminate paperwork through GPS technology and software. Job dockets, tip tickets, regulatory compliance forms, and billing is all updated at the click of a button and is readily available for your perusal on even a mobile phone.
- Fuel sensors optimize fuel usage and help cut down fuel costs. The Challenges: Though the benefits greatly outnumber the faults, here are a few challenges that the Waste Management industry may encounter with respect to GPS technology
- With the staggering wealth of data generated up by GPS systems requires a great deal of understanding and requires some dedicated resources.
- A high cost of satellite tracking equipment in some cases, leads to a preference of installing cellular based tracking as opposed to Satellite tracking devices.
- Costs of fully equipped GPS systems can become quite substantial for smaller fleets. And a fully integrated GPS system might not be cost efficient for some Waste Management companies. The Solutions: These challenges in waste management tracking can easily be remedied with the right understanding and application of GPS tracking technology and the correct choice of equipment.
- Large amounts of data can be customized back end to ensure that it is populated in a user friendly manner. GPS technology allows for an incredible level of customization to suit any business need.
- By combining high tech satellite tracking with traditional Radio Frequency (RF) communication and tracking will stay top notch. RF transmitters send signals through walls, basements, garages and even building without the necessity of a cellular network but need closer range receivers. Satellite technology allows you to receive data anywhere, anytime.
- Most GPS tracking equipment manufacturers provide consultancy services for upgrading your systems and do an analysis of your business to ascertain cost vs. efficiency benefits to help you zero down on the right type of GPS system for your fleet.
MORE EFFECTIVE SECURITY
REDUCED SECURITY COSTS
RAPID POLICE RESPONSE
Industries We Protect
24/7 surveillance monitoring with pixel perfect angle recording to protect all logistics, equipment and trucks.
This highly volatile prone-to-theft booming industry requires the most effective monitoring and surveillance.
Vehicle lot surveillance, facial recognition in the dark plus pixel monitoring capturing every detail.
Our video monitoring captures every angle of the building. Corridors, outside the building, elevators etc.
Protecting the integrity of your office and logistics is very vital. Our monitoring is equipped for darkness.
Property storage comes along with high insurance risks. We have reliable monitoring technology to protect you.
Transportation & Logistics
From parking yards to in built truck video surveillance, we will equip you will premium surveillance monitoring.
Car Rental Tracking
Car rental is huge business. Everyone in the US at some point in their lives has rented a car at least once. Most car rentals take place in and around the airport.