Providing Motorcycle Tracking
- Bike GPS offers complete and simple solutions for round the clock bike monitoring
- Allows anyone to track your motorcycle’s whereabouts in real-time from anywhere in the world, via the internet, through uniquely designed web-based mapping software.
- In the event of a crash or accident, the GPS device immediately sends notifications or alerts to the nearest Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and fetches timely help
- Reduces the hassle of insurance claims by offering real time status updates, therefore effectively preventing theft.
- Immediately sends alerts if someone starts a bike or rides it outside a preset area. This is called Geo-fencing. And if a bike wanders outside a designated geo fenced area, an alert is automatically sent from your bike tracker device.
- Hassle free software. Easy to install. Reduces labor costs required to install bulkier and more cumbersome counterparts.
- Aesthetically pleasing. Since the unit is small, unobtrusive and easy to mount, no costs are incurred in engaging fresh designs.
How We Do It
- GPS devices offer comprehensive theft protection. If there is an attempt to hotwire the bike, an automated email or cell phone alert is sent, after which the consumer can immediately log on through a smartphone or laptop and activate the ignition disable switch.
- Safe driving settings. Motorcycle trackers monitor your bike’s speed and tilt conditions round the clock. If a certain threshold is exceeded, an alert is automatically set to your phone. This way, riders can be more aware of their own driving skills. Better drivers make better engines. And better engines, reduce repairing costs. Ensures safety & security for both drivers and vehicles.
- Never be lost. GPSmotorcycle tracking offers integrated Google Maps to ensure that you always find your way. Increases productivity. The Challenges While it does have a bike-load of benefits, GPS motorcycle tracking may pose a few challenges. Here’s a look at some of the pain points.
- Battery backup and battery life is an area which needs to be worked on. The standard battery lasts 7 days andmay need further its longevity to continue to provide accurate readings.
- False alarms are commonplace and occur when a preset is not well defined or if the owner has not disarmed the system before turning on the ignition. False alarms result in higher operational costs.
- Theft detection is not foolproof, especially after you have located the area in which the bike is hidden. If it is a crowded neighborhood, it becomes even more difficult to pinpoint the bikes exact location. The Solution We’ve seen the challenges facing Bike GPS tracking. Do we have any solutions at hand? If so…let’s take a look at what they are.
- Batteries can be sold based on the type of vehicle the consumer is purchasing. A bike does not need as much battery power as a cross country or adventure bike would, since the latter are more likely to be on the road for longer periods of time.
- There should be double checks in place to ensure that presets are well defined, reducing the incurrence of false alarms.
- GPS devices should emit sirens in addition to just signals, to facilitate easier detection in crowded neighborhoods
MORE EFFECTIVE SECURITY
REDUCED SECURITY COSTS
RAPID POLICE RESPONSE
Industries We Protect
24/7 surveillance monitoring with pixel perfect angle recording to protect all logistics, equipment and trucks.
This highly volatile prone-to-theft booming industry requires the most effective monitoring and surveillance.
Vehicle lot surveillance, facial recognition in the dark plus pixel monitoring capturing every detail.
Our video monitoring captures every angle of the building. Corridors, outside the building, elevators etc.
Protecting the integrity of your office and logistics is very vital. Our monitoring is equipped for darkness.
Property storage comes along with high insurance risks. We have reliable monitoring technology to protect you.
From parking yards to in built truck video surveillance, we will equip you will premium surveillance monitoring.
Car rental is huge business. Everyone in the US at some point in their lives has rented a car at least once. Most car rentals take place in and around the airport.