Providing Courier and Messenger
- GPS vehicle trackers determine accurate courier van location in real time and dispatch continuous feed and updates via satellite or cellular network. This information is continuously passed on to a central server where it is stored and can be retrieved at any time. Ensure a streamlined process of keeping up with demand by knowing exactly where your delivery vehicles are at all times.
- Courier management GPS also integrates with traffic updates providing you with driving directions necessary to avoid obstacles and pileups along the way making sure that all deliveries are made on time. With a clearly defined map, highlighted driving directions to destination and an easy to use interface, reaching point B has never been easier.
- GPS fleet trackers help in navigating through harsh environments and rugged terrains when visibility is poor
- GPS tracking devices help you track vehicles in real time that not only help assess and diagnose vehicles’ location, but also vehicle condition.
How We Do It
- Maximize fleet efficiency and Asset utilization by feeding routes into a dispatch system that makes reallocation of usage of assets easy and efficient.
- Avoid overloading of courier vans by customizing GPS devices to calculate vehicle load. This will optimize vehicle performance in the long run and also speed up delivery.
- Prevent theft by creating custom alerts, setting up geo-fences, activating engine shut down, and remotely auto locking doors.
- Eliminate risky driving practices by viewing surveillance data. Receive continuous vehicle feeds via two-way audio, texting or camera to ensure more responsible driver behavior.
- GPS trackers provide detailed delivery history logs. This will enable you to analyze driver efficiency and improve quality of service.
- Improve Driver compliance and safety.
- Immediately dispatch backup vehicles in case of van breakdown, ensuring that all packages are delivered on time.
- By using the start/stop reporting feature, view exactly how much time spent at customer locations as well as overall log times. This way, you can prevent overtime billing.
- Monitor fuel usage by activating fuel sensors. Reduce fuel costs by providing efficient routing and reducing engine idle time. By reducing the usage of fuel, there will be a steep drop in carbon emissions and other pollutants, giving your fleet the green advantage.
- With accurate tracking and logs, fleet management leads to significant tax benefits
- By using small GPS devices, you can also track individual packages and prevent them from getting lost in transit.
- Most GPS systems run on battery. The older versions tracking systems are heavily dependent on Battery power.
- With the staggering wealth of data generated up by GPS systems requires a great deal of understanding and requires some dedicated resources.
- Costs of fully equipped GPS systems can become quite substantial for smaller fleets. And a fully integrated GPS system might not be cost efficient for some courier and messenger delivery companies.
- Integrating GPS battery with courier fleet battery system or having a robust battery backup will solve the GPS system’s heavy need for battery power. Newer GPS devices have long battery life and higher capacity backup.
- Large amounts of data can be customized back end to ensure that it is populated in a user friendly manner. GPS technology allows for an incredible level of customization to suit any business need.
- Most GPS tracking equipment manufacturers provide consultancy services for upgrading your systems and do an analysis of your business to ascertain cost vs. efficiency benefits to help you zero down on the right type of GPS system for your fleet.
MORE EFFECTIVE SECURITY
REDUCED SECURITY COSTS
RAPID POLICE RESPONSE
Industries We Protect
24/7 surveillance monitoring with pixel perfect angle recording to protect all logistics, equipment and trucks.
This highly volatile prone-to-theft booming industry requires the most effective monitoring and surveillance.
Vehicle lot surveillance, facial recognition in the dark plus pixel monitoring capturing every detail.
Our video monitoring captures every angle of the building. Corridors, outside the building, elevators etc.
Protecting the integrity of your office and logistics is very vital. Our monitoring is equipped for darkness.
Property storage comes along with high insurance risks. We have reliable monitoring technology to protect you.
From parking yards to in built truck video surveillance, we will equip you will premium surveillance monitoring.
Car rental is huge business. Everyone in the US at some point in their lives has rented a car at least once. Most car rentals take place in and around the airport.