Digital Signage for Restaurants, Business Common Area, Schools, Hospitals etc.
Education – Digital signage can be used to effectively communicate messages to staff, students and visiting guests in reception areas, staff rooms, common rooms, etc. allowing only relevant audience content on the required screens including:
- Welcome & Principal Messages
- School news/rules
- Crucial dates and events (Term dates, exam times, excursions, school production etc.)
- School photo album Broadcasting of events and activities or emergency or critical event assistance information RSS News feeds Local business sponsorship
Health – There are numerous applications for digital signage in health services including doctors waiting rooms, dentist etc. to display useful health information, promote services, display live TV or waiting times. Hospitals may use digital signage at reception areas for touch screen way-finding assistance, staff rooms, common rooms, etc. allowing only relevant audience content on the required screens.
Hospitality – In hotels, restaurants and shopping centers, digital signage is an invaluable tool for communicating to visitors and customers via screens that are not only intuitive, but touch interactive. These include:
- Menu & promotion of daily specials in restaurants & bars or concierge
- Welcome Messaging and Information
- Guides integrated into hotel/motel TV networks
- Live broadcasting of news, events and activities
- Broadcasting of Emergency or Critical Event assistance information
The ability to process transactions and tender cash efficiently in any business enterprise.
VTG experts will help you to decide the best system that will benefit your business.
Communicate messages to staff, students, guests and customers in common areas.